1. ENTRY: No purchase necessary to enter. Participants must enter by the deadlines published at whosyourdriver.org. One entry per person, per competition. Only one experience allowed per winner. One winner per household.
2. ELIGIBILITY: Open only to legal Virginia residents, 21 and older with a valid Virginia-issued driver’s license. Must be able to provide proof of Virginia residency. Employees of Drive Smart Virginia and their families are not eligible. Void where prohibited by law. Entrants not residing in Virginia may participate in but may not win any of the racing experiences. Previous “Who’s Your Driver” winners are ineligible to win the Richmond VIP experiences, but may still participate in the Martinsville and any other Who’s Your Driver competitions.
3. WINNER SELECTION: A pre-selected judging panel will be determined. Submissions will be judged on the impact of their message. All decisions of the judges are final. Pledge competition winners will be selected at random. Highest score of the quiz competition will win. In the event of a tie, the judge panel will select a winner based on the answers for the last open-ended question of the quiz.
4. PRIZES: Winners will receive racing experiences or tickets for the April race weekend at Richmond International Raceway or Martinsville Speedway.
5. WINNER NOTIFICATION: Winners will be notified within 48 hours after the determination date. Inability to contact a winner may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. Winners must confirm within 48 hours of being notified.
6. GENERAL CONDITIONS: Participants hereby grant Who’s Your Driver and DRIVE SMART Virginia a license to broadcast, publish, store, reproduce, distribute, syndicate, and otherwise use and exhibit the social media post (along with their names, voices, performance and/or likenesses) without further compensation.
7. USE OF INFORMATION: All entries become the property of DRIVE SMART Virginia. DSV reserves the right to use any and all information related to the competition, including submissions provided by the contestants, for editorial, marketing and any other purpose, unless prohibited by law.
8. NOT ENDORSED BY FACEBOOK: By participating in this competition, you acknowledge that this competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook and release Facebook from any and all liability related to this competition. The information you are providing is being provided to DRIVE SMART Virginia and not to Facebook, and will be used to notify you if you have won.
9. CONDUCT: All competition participants agree to be bound by these Official Rules. DRIVE SMART Virginia in its sole discretion, reserves the right to disqualify any person it finds to be tampering with the entry process, submits inappropriate material or is otherwise in violation of these rules.
10. LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: DRIVE SMART Virginia is not responsible for late, lost or misdirected email or for any computer, online, telephone or technical malfunctions that may occur.
11. WINNERS LIST: The names of the winner will be announced on social media and may be obtained by emailing email@example.com